Big respect to everyone and anyone who is a member for having some of the dope-est taste in music ever, but I gotta question, wheres the support from> Im from the UK, and for real we have no decent rappers on the scene at the moment. Dizee and that faggot tinie tempah just dont cut it, and im one of the few people i know that knows of Celph, Vinnie P, AOTP, Demigodz , SOB, GBC and the whole fucking underground scene in general , anyways im guessing everyone else is pourin it on from the US yeah?

Beta Tested

Views: 682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Shinoda hit the nail on the head with that one. I see what you are saying, I love when someone comes up with something that no one else has done, I love innovation in the hip hop game. BTW, you got a youtube channel?
Yeah I do mate, MiniBennie93 , but i havent uploaded anything
Word, I'll sub anyway in case you drop some joints on there
Cheers man, was it my producers  house today,got a backing track which is so like eazy er said than dunn, nice laid back flow, should be good,give some time and ill see if i can upload it. Cheers as well man for the support and all
Yeah man, I searched but couldn't find it, might be because you don't have any videos but if you could leave a comment on jointsmokinsamari's channel then I'll just follow from there man.
Done
subbed man
Cheers dude!
No problem, can't wait to hear something
Might have a track up in a few weeks man
east coast canada bumpin celph & crew's joints ayyyday.. much love
Nice to see hes got it north of the border, met another guy over here thats into it. transatlantic appeal is fucking off the walls

RSS

Facebook

Twitter

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Celph Titled.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service